Client Support Specialist
WHAT WE DO
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
WHO WE ARE
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
JOIN THE CAUSE
We are looking for a customer-oriented Client Support Specialist. The best Client Support Specialists are genuinely excited to help customers, patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Our Client Support Specialist acts as a liaison, provides product/services information and resolves any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing accounts acting as the main POC for client engagement
- Consult to understand both client challenges and needs, developing strategies to reach client goals
- Own the overall management of your account portfolio, including maintenance, growth, increased profitability, strategic direction, and overall client satisfaction
- Develop deep relationships with Owners and Executives Sponsors in your portfolio of accounts
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale.
- Conduct regular QBRs, consulting with clients through data analysis, industry education, presentation of performance results, and recommending action to improve performance
- Understand your analytics and continuality track progress on individual targets team targets
- Achieve/exceed customer satisfaction and revenue targets
- Diligently update internal CRM systems to document customer health and status and create visibility across the organization
- Identify when customers are at risk or in a change phase and define the action plan together with the Sales and Partnerships to seek client retention.
- Leverage success with clients to identify additional case studies, referrals and grow the number of advocates
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Positive, can-do attitude; calm under pressure when working through time-sensitive customer issues
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret customer data, compile reports, and make insightful, data-driven decisions
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous, demonstrating ownership over business results
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly, including an interest finance, and/or Financial Technology
- Genuine desire to help other people
- Competitive base
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.