WHAT WE DO
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
WHO WE ARE
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
JOIN THE CAUSE
Tapcheck Inc. is seeking an experienced IT Administrator to join our team in Frisco, TX. This is a hybrid role where the employee will be expected to report to the office 50% of the time. The IT Administrator will be responsible for onboarding and offboarding employees, resolving help desk tickets, managing laptop procurement and shipping, and supporting our 60+ employee organization. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Microsoft 365, with a strong focus on Windows and Mac systems.
- Onboard and offboard employees by setting up and configuring user accounts and hardware.
- Respond to help desk tickets and troubleshoot software, hardware, and network connectivity issues.
- Manage the procurement and shipping of laptops for new and existing employees, ensuring all devices are up-to-date and configured correctly.
- Support Microsoft 365 applications, including Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Maintain and update hardware and software inventory.
- Conduct regular system updates, patches, and backups.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to develop and implement policies and procedures related to IT security and compliance.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft 365, including Azure AD, Exchange, and Intune
- Experience supporting Windows and Mac systems.
- Experience in supporting 50+ employee organizations.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with IT security and compliance policies and procedures.
- Local to Tapcheck Inc’s headquarter office in Frisco, TX.
- Competitive base
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.