Lifecycle Retention Marketing Director
WHAT WE DO
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
WHO WE ARE
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
The Lifecycle Retention Marketing Director role will own developing the customer growth strategy and product marketing functions using email, SMS, and push notification channels. Your main goal will be to increase our customers’ engagement, retention and ROI throughout their journey with Tapcheck. In this role, you will build and execute strategies, iterate, and build reports to track KPIs. This is a highly visible role with direct interaction to the executive team.
Prerequisites and Responsibilities:
- You are an entrepreneur embodied and a demand gen ninja
- You are a true builder that can roll up their sleeves to get the job done, and an emotionally intelligent leader that inspires each member of their team to exceed their own expectations for themselves
- Deep understanding in all strategies applicable to B2B, B2B2C, B2C marketing
- Oversee, optimize, and scale our demand generation strategy to generate a robust pipeline focusing on the development of Qualifies Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), and most importantly, converting those leads into qualified demo.
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies and activities, supporting sales pipeline and demand generation objectives. This will include email marketing, paid media, search, and more.
- Map buyer’s journey by audience, define KPIs, and continually refine process
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to efficiently scale every program—even when conventional wisdom says you’re wrong.
- Accelerate conversion of warm & inactive prospects. You’ll work closely with our acquisition team to maximize conversion of inbound prospects and our warm database. There will be significant overlap between these efforts and cross sell.
- Constantly innovate and push the envelope, moving beyond typical B2B marketing playbooks to unlock scale and ROI.
- Lead a team of demand generation focused headcount
- Partner cross-functionally to implement new marketing programs, keep stakeholders informed, and ensure ongoing efficiency (internal company emails, departmental newsletters, client email alerts, audience newsletters, case studies, gated content for the website)
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-7+ years of direct demand gen experience
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation systems.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, and additional Martech tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Title and compensation will depend on experience. Base salary range from $160,000-$200,000.
- Competitive Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.