Partnerships Development Associate
WHAT WE DO
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access ondemand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
WHO WE ARE
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
JOIN THE CAUSE
We are looking for a Partnerships Development Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, vetting, and prioritizing new partnership opportunities. They will also oversee scheduling meetings, capturing, and completing follow-up activities, and working with Partnership Development Executives to execute new agreements or revise existing ones.
Additionally, they will collaborate with Customer Success to track the status of key integrations and introduce new partners internally to kick off go-to-market activities. This role requires someone who is highly organized, persistent, and can ramp to self-sufficiency quickly.
- Engage prospective partners through daily call and referral activities.
- Research, identify, vet, and prioritize new partnership opportunities with key players and generate interest with relevant prospects, including Payroll Software/PEOs/PSB/HCM (e.g., ADP/Paychex), Accounting Companies, and select mid and large size enterprises.
- Schedule meetings and capture and complete follow-up activities.
- Work with Partnership Development Executives to execute new agreements or revise existing ones.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to track the status of key integrations.
- Introduce new partners internally to kick off go-to-market activities.
- Be highly organized and persistent in driving partnerships to close.
- Understand the partner’s challenges and business needs to present Tapcheck’s relevant solution.
- Identify pain points and align activities with the partner stages.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Tapcheck’s products and services.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role working within technology, software, or high growth company.
- Experience within finance, payments, fintech industry preferred.
- Ability to work independently, with data and using analytical skills to influence decision makers, cross functional – collaborator.
- Able to work under pressure, organize, prioritize, and quantify opportunities.
- Self-Starter, strong sense of urgency, resourceful, knows how to manage up.
- Remote with some travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Competitive base
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.